WELCOME TO JUST HOMES CHARITY
The Charity Just Homes is a response to the increasingly difficult housing situation in the borough of Newham and the wider East London.
- Just Homes currently manages six properties housing over 40 people including families, single homeless, single mothers, refugees, ex-offenders and others. There are currently 5 bedrooms for those not entitled to benefits.
- Just Homes' aim is not just to provide a roof over the head but to deliver support services to vulnerable tenants.
- At present the key client groups are firstly single men, and secondly single women with babies who have no recourse to public funds. Just Homes, through its staff and working with partner agencies, provides a means in particular to help people into employment and into independent living. It does not aim to house people in the long term.
- Just Homes is seeking to expand its provision of accommodation. This is achieved by buying houses and letting at sub-market rents, as well as managing properties on behalf of landlords. A further method is for homeowners to host those in need in a spare room.
- Referral Agencies
- To make a referral for accommodation with Just Homes please go to our DOWNLOADS page
- Investors, Landlords and Homeowners
- To engage with Just Homes as an Investor, Landlord or Homeowner please go to our ENGAGEMENT page